- Enhanced national and regional recognition of the role of Arab women as resources for Maritime industry.
- Strengthened cooperation networks among Arab women in the port and maritime sectors on the local, regional, and international levels.
- National and regional capacity-building through equitable quality education and lifelong learning opportunities for the Arab woman.
- Increasing employment opportunities for Arab women at the high management levels of the related sectors in maritime transport.
- Develop partnerships and collaboration with national maritime administrations, regional entities, UN agencies and the private sector.
- Encourage and promote gender equality for Arab women in the maritime sector.
- Strengtheningthe mechanismsfor implementation of global partnership of sustainable developmentparticularly the UN 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development.