Instructions to protect yourself , prevent spreading covid-19
Sunday, 22 March 2020
As worldwide if facing covid-19 virus here is some instructions to protect your self , prevent spreading covid-19 :
Under the "Stay Home, Stay Safe" order, everyone should:
- Stay at home - Do not leave home except for essential tasks such as getting groceries or seeking medical care.
- If you are out, stay at least 6 feet away from others and avoid any gatherings.
- Wash your hands often and well, especially after being away from home
- Do not touch your face or mouth , wear face mask, especially when out
- Check on others - Call your loved ones and neighbors who are most at risk and see how they are doing. If they require an essential errand, see how you can help.
Under the "Stay Home, Stay Safe" order you MAY NOT:
- Leave the home to work unless your employer designates you as a critical infrastructure worker.
- Participate in any public or private gatherings of any number of people outside the people you live with.
- Visit someone in the hospital, nursing home, or other residential care facilities (with limited exceptions).
- Go to the mall or to dine-in restaurants.
- Travelling between two residences within the state is not permitted.(Except for necessity)
- You are allowed to care for family members, minors, dependents, the elderly, persons with disabilities, or other vulnerable persons. If you are caring for people in other households, do your best to limit direct, face-to-face contact, wear a face covering, and wash your hands well and often to prevent spreading illness.